- No Order shall be deemed to be accepted by the Seller unless and until confirmed in writing by the Seller.
- The Buyer shall be responsible to the Seller for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any Order (including any applicable specification), and for giving the Seller any necessary information relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable the Seller to perform the Contract in accordance with its terms.
- The Buyer may cancel any Order before acceptance by the Seller and within 24 hours after the Seller’s acceptance by giving written notice to the Seller. Otherwise, no Order which has been accepted by the Seller may be cancelled by the Buyer except with the agreement in writing of the Seller (in its sole discretion) and on terms that the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs, (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Seller as a result of cancellation. If the Buyer fails to settle such indemnity forthwith, the Seller may enter upon any premises owned occupied or controlled by the Buyer or any third party where the Goods are situated and repossess the Goods.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel any Contract at any time before delivery by notice to the Buyer. The Seller shall have no liability to the Buyer in the event of any such cancellation save to refund any deposit already paid.
- The Seller’s liability to the Buyer, whether under the warranty, guarantee, for breach of contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise shall in no event exceed 125% of the total Price of the relevant Contract.
- Credit Return Restocking Fees: Material returned to FineTek for credit shall be subject to a restocking fee for 20%
- No material shall be accepted for return if shipped more than 30 days from the original invoice date.